Friday, October 8, 2010

Written By Kiki

Written By Kiki

       Wow my friend Bailey is here, I love playing with her!  Why are we getting in the car?  The car means the groomer or the vets!  Maybe I am going to training; since Bailey is here and she goes to school with me.  Nope no training, where are we going?
      In the car there is my mommy, 2 two legged people, Bailey and me. The car ride was nice, but we need fresh air. Finally we are getting out of the car, come on get my seatbelt off so I can get out! There are so many dogs , I wonder if Bailey see’s what I see?  Which way to go there are so many dogs, my mommy is walking around looking for something maybe a bone or a treat for me! Bailey is excited but she is not showing it she is very calm.
     Oh boy, I just met Wagner and he is so big, I need to hide he will not leave me alone!  Good we are walking around now, there are doggie treats everywhere.  My mommy bought me something, yeah!
           I guess we are going now, my seatbelt is going on.  Bailey and me had so much fun we walked, we played, saw other dogs and got treats. In the car we go, and now I can take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment